Join the extended Philou family and donate your time to the cause. There are many ways to get involved and help Centre Philou achieve its mission.
Depending on your interests, skills and availability, there are several types of volunteer work available to you. For example, you could help with administrative tasks, contribute to our events or volunteer with the children.
To let us know of your interest, simply fill in this form and our team will contact you.
Specific information about volunteering for our Respite program
As a volunteer at our Respite service, you may be asked to:
- Help the educational team with household chores
- Assist the team in leading activities for polyimpaired children aged 0-29
- Assist the team with hygiene care (e.g. help with bathing)
- Be present with the children
- Stimulate children
- Supervise mobile children
- Administer meals to children
- Participate in organized outings
- Minimum commitment of 4 hours every two weeks
- Over a minimum period of 3 months
- Volunteer hours run from Thursday evening to Sunday morning
- Volunteers must be 18 or older
To apply, please contact us by e-mail at [email protected]