──── Summer day camp instructor
Do you want to have a real impact on your environment? You’re pretty creative and routine bores you? Would you like to put forward your interests in a helping relationship to contribute to the well-being of children? If you answer “yes” to these questions, we want to meet you!
Summer day camp instructor
Presentation of the employer
Type of position: Summer job with the possibility of being hired at the Centre Philou respite at the end of the summer.
Starting date: June 28, 2021
Salary: $14/hour. A $200 bonus will be given to each instructor who has met their commitment to complete the entire summer. *Except for absences due to symptoms related to COVID-19*.
Terms and Conditions of Employment
- Matching of one child per instructor
- Provide basic care to children (hygiene, nutrition)
- Work on goals related to learning retention
- Plan, organize and lead activities tailored to the child you are paired with
- Ensure the well-being of the youth and assist them during activities
- Participate in outings
- Work in collaboration with colleagues
Initial training offered on site (any relevant experience is an asset).
8 week contract for approximately 40 hours per week from Monday to Friday.
Must be available from June 28 to August 20, 2021 and one week in June for training.
Place of work
For the first time this year, the Centre Philou and Camp Massawippi are joining forces to offer a specialized day camp at the same location. However, both camps will keep their own colors and organization of work.
How to apply
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (514) 739-4861
CV and cover letter
* The masculine is used to lighten the text only